Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lucyyyy, you got some 'splainin to do!

Well actually, my name is Tara not Lucy, but you're right, I do have some explaining to do. Where the hell have I been for the last month? Well, when I was in school, I had my days free and spent quite a bit of time on my laptop to procrastinate from doing my homework. Now that I am working Monday through Friday, I have to prioritize my time better. I need to spend quality time with my husband, so I have been spending a lot less time on the computer. I have over 200 blogs to catch up on on my Google Reader and I honestly don't know if I will. I have a decision to make. I don't want to half ass this blog. I either need to make blogging one of my priorities or stop blogging. I think that I would like to continue blogging and do it the right way. So here's what you've missed the last month or so:

I graduated!


The NewlyHusband and I went to Disney again

I started my new job. It's ok.

Our family dog that we have had since I was 11 had to be put down on Monday. Very sad, but it was time. Rest in Peace, Missi.

That's enough of a recap for now, but I hope I continue to "see" all of you around the blogging world and that I can balance my time enough to continue blogging.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Congrats on your grad and such a fun trip! I am so sorry to hear about your pet...that must have been a very difficult day.
    Nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You're finally done!!! Congrats on graduating!!! :)

    And I'm sorry about your doggie! She's in no more pain and she's running around in lots of fields now! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY Congrats on graduating!! I kind of feel like my new job is "ok" too. We missed you, but dude- sounds like you have been super busy! And having a good time and doing good stuff so you're forgiven~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on graduation! I'm so sorry to hear about your family dog, but I'm a firm believer in doggy heaven so I'm sure she's happily eating treats and playing fetch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Congrats girl! So glad to hear from you! & totally jealous you went to Disney. I need to move. ASAP!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you! Glad to hear things are (mostly) good- sorry about your pup, and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you on graduating!! That is awesome!! And Disneyland too! No wonder you've taken a break.

    And I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. My heart breaks for you and your family, I had to put my dog of 14 years down in 2003 and I still miss her.

    Hugs to you for the loss of the pup but a big pat on the back for graduating :)

    ReplyDelete