Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Day Late, A Dollar Short.


Ok I'm actually 3 days late on our 8 monthaverssary post. Eek! I didn't get off my couch on the 8th- I was writing a 14 page paper all day! Then on Friday the 9th, the NewlyHusband and I worked our butts off getting our house ready for the open house we had yesterday. Only 2 people came, but that's better than the zero we've had so far. I'm hoping they were interested buyers and not just nosy neighbors.

Now, on to the real reason we're here. To celebrate 8 months of marriage! I can't believe we're already at 2/3 of a year. We'll be at a year before we know it. Today I am going share some of my favorite pictures of just the two of us at the wedding.







6 comments:

  1. Awww! Your wedding pics are so beautiful!
    It's nice of you to share with all of us. :-)
    Good luck with the house selling- hopefully the market pics up soon and all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I always feel so warm and fuzzy reading your blog- so I did a "warm fuzzy" post of my own this week! (well, warm and fuzzy for me- despite my attempts to get in touch with my inner nice girl I'm still a tad acidic...)
    BUT- nicest post ever (and it brought out a lurker who is a HATER!)
    Sigh... I guess I'll have to leave the good-feelings blog posts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAW- Awww thank you so much. That comment really made me smile! And congrats on the hater- you really have made it! Haha. I love your blog and the way you write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya'll honestly had the cutest wedding pictures! :)

    Oh and I'm about to send you an email about selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!

    I just gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such a beautiful bride! <3

    ReplyDelete