Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Disney Picture Overload

We went to Disney World last month for the NewlyHusband's birthday. Disney was running an amazing special for Florida residents- you got 4 parks for $99! That's less than $25 a park! It was too good of a deal to pass up, so we used 2 of our days for his birthday. We went to Epcot and Animal Kingdom with my mom, her gf, my uncle, and my aunt. We had such a great time! We plan on going back next month to use our other 2 tickets on Magic Kingdom and MGM (which I guess is now called Hollywood Studios).

If you go to Epcot and eat at France, you have to get this drink. I don't remember the name but it was apple juice, Grey Goose, and St Germain liquor

At our hotel

Mini wedding!

In "Germany"

Mickey waffles for breakfast

Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival

Riding Spaceship Earth

The NewlyHusband being goofy

I look so tiny compared to the big...uhhh...Epcot ball

We stayed at the All Star Movie Resort. It was alright.

All the NewlyHusband's Birthday Buttons (and the reveal of his real name!)

The Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom- so cool!

Mmm...Dessert at the African buffet

The fam eating at the African buffet. I absolutely recommend eating here if you go to Animal Kingdom.


9 comments:

  1. I want a Mickey Waffle!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! I've never been to Disney World. Will you take me if I come to J-town? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love disney... No such thing as picture overload! The AKL is so beautiful- good choice on eating there.
    And I agree, ASM is just "eh" When you go again if you choose a value stay at Pop- it's much better. And has it's own busses so you get places a lot faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dalmatian puppy pic. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOOO flippin' jealous. I've never been to Disney World. Uhm, if you take Brittany, can I come too?!?

    The pics are awesome! Y'all look like you had sooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like so much fun! I haven't been since I was in 6th grade :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Britt and Vanessa- Um, OF COURSE! Blogger GTG at Disney? I think yes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a blast!! And I'm really jealous too.. I've never been to disneyland.. i went to universal once many years ago.. but dude, ive got to get back down there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so awesome! Looks like you guys had a great time! My GF and I are headed there Memorial Day weekend...my sister got tickets for us for $99 for 4-day pass through a military discount. Her husband is in the Marines stationed in NC. It was the same deal as the FL resident, but the FL resident 4-day pass was NOT valid the weekend we're going. So, we're hitting up EPCOT and MK that weekend and they're coming back in August so we'll do Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

    ReplyDelete