Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Annoyances

A lot of things annoy me: traffic, having to do math, people walking/driving too slow in front of me, people that take up the whole sidewalk at school so I can't get past, bad teachers. Some people annoy me just by of the sound of their voice.

My current annoyance: The guy two seats down from me in the library listening to his IPOD at full volume. I don't know what song it is but it goes "I need ya" over and over...and over again. Oh and he has to have the song on repeat, cuz it's been the same thing since I got here half an hour ago. Seriously dude, turn the music down. I've given him many the side eye but he doesn't seem to be getting it. My head hurts already and he is so not helping.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't stand it when people's iPods are on top volume! It's like they think their earbuds are soundproof chambers! WE CAN HEAR YOUR STUPID MUSIC!

    Although it is occasionally amusing when some thuggish guy on the T is playing his music too loud and you realize he's listening to the Mamma Mia soundtrack...

    In university, when I studied in the library and people pulled that shenanigans, I used to slip them little index cards with advice like: "Turn down your dang music" and "Stop being a horrible human being." It did the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! yes, that is annoying. people are so rude sometimes.

    about my hair - thanks! and i too was very nervous about "the change." my hair's naturally light/medium brown but i've been a blonde for 3+ years - not to mention my husband had never seen me anything other than blonde. i'd gone dark in the past, was tired of constantly going to the salon to get my hair done, grabbed a box of clarol and did it! i would definitely recommend that if you're going dark though to go to a professional - looking back that was completely crazy and lucky that it even worked out. whatever you decided it will look great :) and i kept telling myself, it's just hair it can be changed if i don't like it. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete