So, dear readers, some of the things that I am thankful for, both big and small:
- that I found my faith in God a little over four years ago. If God is all you have, God is all you need.
- my amazing husband. Read some of the reasons I love him here.
- my family. Although we certainly have our flaws, there is lots of love there and to me that is most important.
- my job. I complain a lot about working every weekend, but I am incredibly thankful that I am employed right now.
- prescription sunglasses. I wear my sunglasses all.the.time. Even if it's cloudy- if they're not on my eyes, they're on my head. I feel weird and semi-naked when I don't have them.
I am thankful for many other things, but those are the ones that automatically came to my mind.
This will be the first year I have not had Thanksgiving with my mom. We are heading to the in laws. It will be different, but I am looking forward to spending the holiday with people that have taken me in and loved me as their own.