Monday, October 26, 2009

I've Been Lurking (and Blog Award!)

I have been a bad blogger lately....a total blog lurker. I haven't posted in a few days and I've been reading my Google Reader but not really commenting. I apologize for that. School has been kicking my butt lately and although it will probably continue to kick my butt until December 11 (my last final this semester), I will try to be better. So anyway, now that I have gotten that out...

The absolutely fabulous Brittany tagged me with the Tag You're It award. Thanks Britt!




The rules:

1. Answer with 5 answers.

2. Tag 5 friends.

1). What were you doing 10 years ago?

a. I was a freshman in high school

b. I was dated a guy named Jon for 3 months

c. Hanging out with my best friend at the time, Cortney

d. I had my first real kiss on the bleachers at the Homecoming Game

e. I painted my face and colored my hair for high school football games

2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today

a. Write a blog (ha almost done with this one already)

b. Get a pedicure

c. Finish reading "The Burning of Bridget Cleary" for a test I have tomorrow.

d. Cook something good for dinner

e. Go to Target for ziplock bags, water, Rock Stars, and taco flavored pizza rolls

3). Snacks you enjoy

a. Fruit snacks, like the shark kind

b. Cookies

c. Ice Cream

d. Chips and salsa or cheese dip

e. Apples

4). Places You've Lived

a. Florida

b. South Carolina

c. Virginia

d. New York (upstate, not city)

e. Arizona

5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?

a. Travel

b. Buy a fab house

c. Be able to buy all the clothes and shoes I can't afford now

d. Donate to charity

e. Make sure mine and the Newly Husband's families were taken care of.

Oops! I almost forgot to nominate 5 people:

1. Just A Titch

2. Caramel Covered Photographs

3. Dara On The Hunt

4. Michelle's Diary

5. How to Survive Life in the Suburbs

1 comment:

  1. You've lived some pretty awesome places! :) Jealous!

    Hope school gets better!

    ReplyDelete